Friday, April 24, 2009

Sweet Tweet Swap

This SWAP IS NOW CLOSED
If you sent me en e-mail to be in the swap, and have not heard from me, please e-mail me again at elee@srt.com
Can you say Sweet Tweet Swap, three times? lol!

Spring has arrived in my neck of the prairie, and the birds are busy building their nests. In honor of the arrival of my feathered friends, I am happily hosting a swap! Here are the guidelines:

1. Include at least one handmade item with a bird theme. Items can be made in any craft, or art style and can be purchased, or made by you.
2. Include at least one "sweet" item, (your interpretation).
3. Items should follow a bird, nest, egg, or Spring theme.
4. Swap box should have a $20.00 value, (before shipping).
5. After the long winter many of us have had, please don't be a swap deadbeat! If you sign up, you are obligated to follow through in a timely manner. We don't want any sad faces in the midst of our swap.
6. I will contact you with your partner on May 1st, and items are to be mailed by May 15th.

PLEASE e-mail me through my sidebar (elee@srt.com). Include your blog address, and mailing address. I will have a cutoff number, so don't miss out! ALSO, let me know if you're willing to ship internationally.

Feel free to grab my swap button for your blog. I would appreciate the advertising.

If you are new to swaps, and want more information, e-mail me with questions.

Blessings, Ele

22 comments:

Floss said...

I would really like to be part of your sweet tweet swap, please, Ele! I am in France and am prepared to ship internationally, which is probably essential! Thanks for organising this one.

The Charm House said...

Love this swap!!! Everyone loves "tweets" and I am in the mood for a swap!
Hugs,
Yvette

debi said...

I would love to participate, Ele, but I can't get the sidebar e-mail to work for me.
Debi

vivian said...

so funny that you thought of this for a swap.. I had been toying with the idea of doing some sort of a bird and nest swap! I'm so glad your hosting and I dont have too!! yes yes.. count me in!
hugs
vivian

savvycityfarmer said...

Deeeeee-vine!!!

Unknown said...

What a cute idea Ele! It is funny because Friday, I found a big, beautiful birds nest on my boys swingset! today, the mommy has been laying there. I am excited to see the babies hatch! So glad spring has arrived for you!!!! It is about time :) I would love to join the swap but with four boys in baseball, I am worried about my time. Good luck and I know it will be wonderful!!
Love,
Amy

Caleen said...

Ele.. I got your message on my blog. I would love to be in the swap. I can't seem to get the email to work.. Sign me up.. o.k.?

Fleur de Bee said...

I totally want to do this Ele...here is my dilemma, I have rehearsal for the next two weeks and then we have our big performance on the 15th and 16th. I am swamped! BUT IF I could have a month to do it then I could get something out by June 1st. Let me know what you think :) I am SUCH a bird girl.....have 3 of my own! LOL!

You are super sweet to think of me!! and I LURRRRVE swaps!!

xoxo Molly

(fleurdebee@me.com - email me)

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

Just found your site from a comment you made on Cindy's My Romantic Home site...loving your blog and will be back to see more of it...I've never seen the swap thingy so I'll just watch how it works...

The Chateau of Remnants said...

Okay.. I am in for a SWAP!!

Sign me up:)I will email you too!
http://thechateauofremnants.blogspot.com/

{TTFN}
Renee

Natasha Burns said...

Very cute swap Ele :) Wish I was able to join in and that things weren't so silly around here :(

michele said...

I just found your blog today and it looks a lot of fun. You're doing a great thing. I just love your photos and banner. So chic!

Katie said...

Ele count me in!

Shirl said...

Hello Ele, sounds like fun, you can count me in.
Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

the pleasures of homemaking said...

Sounds like a fun swap! The silver tea service down below is just magnificent!

Manuela

Unknown said...

Hi Ele...I did leave you a note in PRH..but I am in..if you'll have me!

Hugs..Lorena

Unknown said...

I'd love to be part of this swap. Hope I'm not too late. Warm wishes, Esther

Unknown said...

Guttered I've missed out on this :(

vivian said...

hi Ele! Ive started my swap pieces already! cant wait to see who my partner is!
have a sweet weekend!
hugs
your blonde sister!

Lori said...

Hi Ele,
Just popped in for a quick hello!!! See ya, Lori

Lori said...

Ele,
Popped by for a quick hello, thinking about you! have a blissful weekend dear! Lori

Mama from Sirpriz.com said...

Nice!
I send you a kiss from France :o)
If you want to swap with me you can see my profil and pictures on http://www.sirpriz.com/mama
Have a nice day!!
Mama From Sirpriz