Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hearts

Hang your heart(s), literally.

I LOVE Valentines Day, and it's only three weeks away, (I know, I know, you just took down Christmas!).


A little bit of old,  a little bit of new, Paris inspired, and a whole lot of heart makes for a banner you can hang anywhere!  

Sealed with a Kiss:)
DIY TIPS: Lately, I've had a thing for pinking sheers. Not the lightweight decorative trim scissors, but the heavy duty scissors like your grandmother used. They cut more then one paper at a time.  Also, if you want the crinkled seam binding look, I have found that it is easiest to lightly spritz with water and then scrunch it up.

I've started to add a few things to my etsy shop, so stop by.
Have a blessed week,
Ele

1 comment:

Jenny's Heart said...

Love them! I have a thing for hearts, so these are just perfect :)