Friday, April 13, 2012

Tag


I've been playing a lot of tag lately. You know, the kind with pretty papers and trims.

I like to sell them in groups of five, fastened together by a metal binder ring, so tags can be removed as you use them. I find that it's my more creative customers that like to buy them. They attach them to fabric bags, baskets, jars, or even plain kraft gift bags, (which you can buy bundled up for 50 cents each).





I also find that people do not like to throw them away, and want to reuse them, which is great, but a problem if the back is written in pen, so pencil is encouraged!

We are getting some much needed rain today. As I look out my upstairs window, some calves are snuggling with their mamas while others aren't bothered by the rain at all, and are still frolicking. Children, in every form, are a delight. 

2 comments:

Special 'K' said...

They are really gorgeous! And a great idea. Thanks for sharing. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

Unknown said...

Very pretty blog! I love your tags...and I giggled at the re-using part, because several Christmas's ago, I made a large tag for each family member, with their name stamped on it in red ink, using fonts from several different alphabet sets...I did them quickly, after seeing tags done with photos of each person on their tag in a magazine...and my kids insist on saving them each year and re-using them!
Your tags are so beautiful, I dont think I would want to give them away! just keep them for myself...