Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Church Studio II

Believe me, the inside of my church studio is not always so neat and tidy. But today, I have cleaned up my work table just for you!


My table is positioned under a wall cabinet that once belonged to my husband's grandmother. It houses part of my teacup collection. Been thinking of changing the pink walls. What do you suggest?

The pen/pencil scissor caddy is made with modge podge, paper, and a millinery flower.
Think I will go softer with the color. Please give me your ideas.

See you Friday, for part three of the Church Studio.
Blessings, Ele

2 comments:

vivian said...

hi girlfriend! I love your little church. youre very lucky to have such a great space. I think i would go with soft pinks and blues. or.. a soft sagey green. I love that color. I think I'm going to do my bedroom that color.. someday!
have a great day
xoxo
vivian

Anonymous said...

Looks great!! Gray is a great color that goes with almost everything :D