Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Vintage Christmas Suitcase

I'm digging in the attic and pulling out boxes, (and a pretty darn cute suitcase), of good stuff as Christmas decorating has begun!

Santa beware because I got this vintage suitcase last Christmas, and it was upcycled by my darling niece from DARLING STEWARDESS!
 
 
Santa just might lose his job if Darling Stewardess keeps making cute stuff like this!
 
Off to dig some more in the attic, but had to show you this cutie first!
 
Ele 
linking to

7 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Ele- Isn't that just darling? I love the idea and you could use it to store Xmas stuff in all year long- xo Diana

Sarah Leonard said...

What a cute idea! You could even use stick on letters and change the message when it suits you :)

Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

Unknown said...

Love the suitcase! And one of my favorite songs!

Thanks for your preliminary glimpse!

Karen
Idaho

Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

So cute! Love this idea.

Dreaming of Vintage said...

That suitcase is adorable Ele!

Anonymous said...

Love this idea! I want one for my front porch!!

Karen at Bargain-ista.com said...

Cutie is right! I love it! You are luck to have such a darling talented niece :)