Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving

Joining Inspire me Monday. http://www.create-with-joy.com

On this Thanksgiving Day, I hope that you are able to find thankfulness. If this holiday has been one of trials, I hope you are able to venture through the lonliness, sadness, pain, and/or frustration to a place of calm, love, and thankfulness.

At my house, on holidays, vintage items make their way from the cabinet, to the dining room table.  Worn treasures that were once loved are still loved. Some items have belonged to my loved ones, others carry the mystery of their existence in their cracks and crevices. I can only wonder whose table they onced graced.


But for now, they are on my table, spreading love to those who broke bread with us today, and reminding us, that we have reasons to be thankful.

Blessings and God's Peace,
Ele

No comments: