Friday, October 26, 2012

Greek Paper Challenge

October's Heavenly Bits Art Challenge features a mixed media collage kit from Pink Dreamer, (Greece). Totally consumed by ephemera: Greek dictionary; encyclopedia; and magazine papers she sent me, I dove right in.

Greek words, not a clue what it says.....a little mystery, and lettering that is quite beautiful.
 
Seriously, how gorgeous would this be tussie mussie filled with goodies?
 
A little unexpected is the red lettering, and the pale yellow crepe paper.
 
 A Big "Thank You" to Pink Dreamer for sending us a fun package of art supplies for our October creations.Visit the link below (or her cute artwork) to visit her etsy shop.
 
 
The Heavenly Bits (art supplies) also included a few items from me. The items I made are easy peasy, Do It Yourself 101, but still would be cute for a child's birthday party. Just buy a couple of paper punches at the craft store, and you're set!
 
 

 
       cake/cupcake topper, and treat cups
 
Please visit these beautiful artists, (click on picture). They were part of my Heavenly Bits Art Challenge and received supplies from Pink Dreamer. They will be posting their creations through the weekend.  
 
Deb

KellyKai
 
Have a blog, and like to receive free art supplies?Interested in creating? Send me an e-mail
elee(at)srt.com
 
 
Blessings,
Ele
 

6 comments:

ThreeDawgLady said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Oh, LOVE your creations! The tussie and banner, very NICE! I just posted my creations!
THANK YOU SO MUCH for letting play!
Warmly,
deb

Unknown said...

VERY very beautiful crafts !!!

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Your creations are lovely Ele! I just posted mine!

Unknown said...

Wonderful crafts!
Have a sweet day!

Alison Gibbs said...

Love these