Saturday, March 5, 2011

2010 Neutrals

To define the word neutral, I would start with a color that produces calm, breathing without thinking, and understated elegance. Recapping 2010 with my neutral blog pictures, seriously makes me want to devoid my life of hue. 
     


Wikipedia defines neutral as "a stance of tone without any bias." Very true, as love abounds everywhere with neutral decor and creations. The world dictionary says, "dull, but harmonizes with everything." Really, dull? I will agrue the first part of that definition. The world dictionay has obviously never fully taken in the visual experience of the different shades of whites, creams, beiges, and grays. It is a feast for the eyes.

Blessings,
Ele

6 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Dull???? NEVER~ Say it isn't so! Love your Neutral Blog! xxoo Diana

beachvintage.com said...

I love that button heart!

Suz said...

Hi Ele,
I have had your blog on my Google Reader for awhile and enjoy your writing and beautiful photos. This one was especially interesting and lovely. I am not a neutral person because I think it is "boring"...well, you have me stopped in my tracks. This mosaic shows pictures of such beauty...so serene and so interesting...that I am rethinking my viewpoint very seriously. So many combinations can be lovely with the right eye for beauty. Right now, I see the wreath which is so beautiful and I love the use of script and music. Great job and thank you for making me think.

Fondly,
Suz

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Beautiful mosaic, Ele! I am really loving neutrals now, too! Miss you, friend!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Sheila said...

Hi! Just found your blog and it is lovely! I will definitely be back to visit. I, too, love neutrals and the calm they symbolize. Very romantic. Regards, Sheila

HippieDog said...

pretty pretty....everything you touch always sparkles Ele. Hope you're doing great :) Miss you!