Monday, November 5, 2012

Craft Show

A few pictures from my recent craft show. It has been a couple of snowy, icy days, but that didn't stop the crowds of people. Lots of brave Canadians came down for this big show, and I thank you!

 
 
 

 
 
I'm especially excited about the lady who told me one of my tote bags was getting on the plane with her that evening, and they were heading for Vegas. I hope it was a successful $ trip! As usual my booth was filled with vintage paper goodies; collages, cards, gift bags, journals, recipe books, ornaments, and wedding decor. I also had a few bracelets that sold out immediately. Thank you to all the lovely ladies, and the men, who patiently let their women shop!
 
I will have items at the Darling Stewardess on Black Friday, and will be at another show the first weekend in Dec. Be sure to friend a Bit of Heaven on facebook, for updates. 
 
Blessings,
Ele

5 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Hi Ele- Great looking stuff. I am glad that you had a successful show. xo Diana

Yvonne said...

it really looks very good. Like it! Blessings....

Yvonne said...

It really looks very good. Like it. Blesings....

Passionate for White said...

Success was a given seeing as though you had some wonderful things!

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Congratulations on a great show Ele! Your stuff is gorgeous!